University College Advising Center
UCAC Covid-19 Updates
The University College Advising Center is open.
We are conducting appointments via Zoom and Phone Call.
- We strongly recommend scheduling your appointment via Zoom.
- You can join a Zoom appointment through a link, through the Zoom client using a Meeting ID, or by calling in with your phone.
- Information on how to join the Zoom appointment by all three means will be sent to you by the day of your appointment.
- Please click the Schedule an Appointment button below to review our most up to date scheduling methods.
We are also offering our Ask an Advisor! email service more widely than ever before.
- If you have a question or request that you feel doesn't require an appointment, please use the Ask an Advisor! button below.
We are and will continue to be available to help you with your academic concerns.
In the University College Advising Center, all of our work is informed by our Shared Values. We enter into every advising interaction with the student's needs in mind, practicing compassion and empathy and promoting growth and development.
Our mission is to provide accessible, friendly, and accurate academic advising to students at Texas State who are in the process of exploring and selecting a major.