Schedule an Appointment
Students interested in major exploration, as well as Exploratory, Exploratory Professional, and Bachelor of General Studies majors can schedule an appointment by:
1. Calling our office at (512) 245-2218 or
2. Stopping by our front desk located in 120 Undergraduate Academic Center
- The University College Advising Center is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- You need to call or visit in person to schedule an appointment. Appointments cannot be scheduled via e-mail.
- Only admitted Texas State University students can schedule appointments with the University College Advising Center. For more information, Ask An Advisor!
- Your appointment will typically last about 30 minutes.
- All of your University College Advising Center appointments will be held in our offices in 120 Undergraduate Academic Center.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, call 512.245.2218 or stop by in-person. Please provide a minimum of two hours advance notice.
- Make sure that you review and understand our No Show policy.