Schedule an Appointment
Students interested in major exploration, as well as Exploratory, Exploratory Professional, and Bachelor of General Studies majors can schedule an appointment by calling our office at 512.245.2218.
Social Distancing Advising Appointment Updates
In response to Covid-19 and the University's Social Distancing plan, the University College Advising Center is strongly recommending Zoom advising appointments.
When you schedule a Zoom appointment, an email will be sent to your Texas State email account containing the information you need to join the meeting. The email will be sent by the day of your scheduled appointment.
- The University College Advising Center is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- You need to call 512.245.2218 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments cannot be scheduled via e-mail.
- Your appointment will typically last about 30 minutes.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, call 512.245.2218 or stop by in-person. Please provide a minimum of two hours advance notice.