Schedule an Appointment
Students interested in major exploration, as well as Exploratory, Exploratory Professional, and Bachelor of General Studies majors can schedule an appointment by calling our office at 512.245.2218.
Advising Appointment Formats
The University College Advising Center is conducting advising appointments in person and via Zoom.
When you schedule a Zoom appointment, an email will be sent to your Texas State email account containing the information you need to join the meeting. The email will be sent by the day of your scheduled appointment.
- The University College Advising Center is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- You need to call 512.245.2218 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments cannot be scheduled via e-mail.
- Your appointment will typically last about 30 minutes.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, call 512.245.2218. Please provide a minimum of two hours advance notice.