GNST 4300 and GNST 4350 Registration
Meet with an academic advisor to obtain necessary overrides.
- Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor in the University College Advising Center.
- During the appointment, an advisor will
- review pertinent information about GNST 4300 and GNST 4350,
- and enter the necessary overrides to allow you to register for open sections of GNST 4300 and GNST 4350.
To Remain Registered
Complete the online GNST 4350 Preview modules at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of the semester.
- Within one business day of the advisor submitting the request, students will receive an email with a link to join the Canvas course titled "GNST 4350 Preview and Quiz."
- The subject of the email is: "ACTION REQUIRED: GNST 4350 PREVIEW AND INFO"
The purpose of the preview is to provide you with timely and important information from the General Studies faculty about GNST 4350 to help you be successful as you begin the course.
- The preview will cover the following information:
- Requirements for Course Override
- What is GNST 4350?
- Course Structure
- What to Expect the First Day of Class
- Project Components
- Examples of Projects
- Faculty Expectations
- Skills You Learn
- Advice from former GNST 4350 students
- There are several modules and a quiz you must successfully complete with a score of 100%.
If you experience any problems with the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.