Financial Aid Contact
U.S. Federal Financial Aid applies to BOTH Plan A & Plan B payment plans.
Plan A Payment: (Pay HOST institution their in-state tuition & fees)
- Apply/receive financial aid from HOST institution ONLY.
- Update your FAFSA form with HOST institution code found on the host campus's NSE Profile Page.
- Some TXST grants and scholarships may not apply to this payment plan.
Plan B Payment: (Pay TXST 15 credit hours of tuition & fees)
- Apply/receive financial aid from Texas State ONLY.
- Apply for aid as you would any other semester to TXST.
- To receive your full aid, you must only register for academic advisor-approved courses applicable to your degree (as found on your NSE Academic Advising Agreement form provided after placement).
- As soon as your semester concludes, you will be asked to complete a Verification of Enrollment form with your host NSE Coordinator to continue TXST financial aid. The form will be provided by your TXST-NSE Coordinator.
For more information about completing or updating your FAFSA form for either payment plan, or for financial aid disbursement questions visit:
Financial Aid & Scholarships Office
JC Kellam 240